Infrastructure Support Manager - Stafford - £45k -£50k + 10% Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Seeking phenomenal career progression opportunities?
Want to work for a market leading business?
Looking for a GENEROUS benefits package?
A Market leading business within their sector, our client is growing and seeking to replicate previous success stories by ushering in a fresh pair of eyes overlooking their Infrastructure Support Management
MUST hold previous hands on technical experience working in the Networking / IT Infrastructure support field and progressed to either IT Infrastructure Project Management or Management of overall IT Infrastructure.
You will report to the IT Systems manager and you'll work with the Infrastructure Managers and Technical teams within the business - overseeing planning, scheduling and executing on technical programs
- Maintaining a low level of Infrastructure related issues
- Delegating responsibilities and integration issues to IT Support team in line with set standards
- Analysing and understanding trends and building quality issues
- Scheduling and executing of none BAU technical works maintaining appropriate resource availability
- Liaising with different departments requiring infrastructure support and ensuring any escalated issues have been seen to and resolved.
- Overseeing MI reports and creating measurement KPI's
- Providing mentoring and supporting to Engineers
- Strong understanding of datacentre technologies and Infrastructure system
- Experience in planning, coordinating, scheduling and execution of IT Infrastructure projects
- Strong technical management experience / self-motivation and leadership skills
- Clear progression structure, Competitive salary packages, Brilliant working environment - (state of the art technologies), City Centre based, Excellent & Supportive Management, 25 days holiday
AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!!