We are seeking an Infrastructure Architect to join a Public-Sector organisation that are currently going through a significant period of growth.
As the Infrastructure Architect you will be required to understand the current architecture and establish it suitability for new and ongoing projects.
In addition, as the Infrastructure Architect you will be required to provide high-level infrastructure solutions designs for the architectural approval and business case input.
As the Infrastructure Architect you will possess the following skills and experiences: -
* Self-motivated with a demonstrable track record of defining and delivering high quality architectural procedures and results.
* Able to design network topology and underlying infrastructure architecture.
* Challenging attitude to the status quo and have the appropriate skills to communicate and drive the solution.
* Comfortable with pursuing face to face communication to resolve problems in quick time.
* Proven ability to think at abstract, strategic levels and relate to practical needs of software engineers. Analyse complex multi-dimensional requirements and map to technical design and architecture.
* Experience with Agile methodologies (TDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and developing product roadmaps, backlogs and measurable success criteria, and of writing user stories, i.e. can establish a path to delivery for breaking down stories.
* Outstanding communication skills. The ability to tailor communication both to business and technical audiences as well as to various roles and levels in the organization is essential. The successful candidate will demonstrate visual and written communication as well as verbal and white-board skills.
* Experience with continuous integration, automated deployment, testing and the relevant tooling i.e. Ansible.
* Experience with the use of version control systems such as Subversion or Git.
* Working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux.
* Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
* Experience in leading a technical team and defining / improving service processes and procedures.
If you would like to further enhance your career with this fantastic opportunity to work with an exciting Publiuc Sector organisation, then please apply TODAY!