Our client is looking for a skilled Infrastructure/Network Architect to help with the delivery of infrastructure solutions, including High and Low level Infrastructure designs.
The role will consist of managing stakeholders, Technical SMEs to Senior Business Users to deliver solutions. To identify options, costs, issues and risks for business stakeholders and make recommendations. Translate Business Requirements into Technical Requirements/ Designs.
To ensure that designs comply with security policy/ constraints. Produce design documents that are acceptable to allow service transition and support.
* Self-motivated with a demonstrable track record of defining and delivering high quality architectural procedures and results.
* Able to design network topology and underlying infrastructure architecture.
* Challenging attitude to the status quo and have the appropriate skills to communicate and drive the solution.
* Comfortable with pursuing face to face communication to resolve problems in quick time.
* Proven ability to think at abstract, strategic levels and relate to practical needs of software engineers. Analyse complex multi-dimensional requirements and map to technical design and architecture.
* Experience with Agile methodologies (TDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and developing product roadmaps, backlogs and measurable success criteria, and of writing user stories, i.e. can establish a path to delivery for breaking down stories.
* Outstanding communication skills. The ability to tailor communication both to business and technical audiences as well as to various roles and levels in the organization is essential. The successful candidate will demonstrate visual and written communication as well as verbal and white-board skills.
* Experience with continuous integration, automated deployment, testing and the relevant tooling i.e. Ansible.
* Experience with the use of version control systems such as Subversion or Git.
* Working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux.
* Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
* Experience in leading a technical team and defining / improving service processes and procedures.
This role has been deemed INSIDE of IR35.
If you would like to further enhance your career with this fantastic opportunity to work with an exciting Publiuc Sector organisation, then please apply TODAY!