Infrastructure Implementation Project Manager 6 month contract - North Yorkshire.
You will be responsible for planning, managing, implementing and delivery of multiple projects in the Transformation team.
As a Project Manager you will need to hit the ground running and leading from the front, responsible for implementation of infrastructure projects with a sound technical understanding, ensuring the business needs are aligned with implemented business change solutions in an Agile or Prince 2 working environment.
Manage relationships with key stakeholders and delivery of multiple infrastructure projects within budgets and agreed timescales
- Scope and build project plans including key visible milestones and risks analysis
- Deliver Technical Solutions, work with in-house development team and 3rd Party Suppliers
- Provide experience across full project life cycle from vision to handover including analysis, specification, technical design, testing and implementation.
- Provide agreed reports and attend project board meetings and document agreed outcomes.
- Communicate with both technical and not-technical staff and provide relevant updates on projects.
- Managing an Infrastructure Implementation
- This is an initial 6 month contract -
- Daily Rate - £375 - £420
An excellent opportunity for a career motivated Project Manager to secure a challenging and 'hands on' position for a market leader in their industry. Experience of working with both Prince2 practitioner and ITIL would be ideal. Experience of managing technical projects is essential. Operating across multiple different functions in the business.
My client actively promote flexible working hours, + on site car parking
If this role is of interest and you have the necessary skills, please email your CV to the email address provided.