I am recruiting for an IT Security Manager for a well-funded, start-up software business, who are leading innovation in the smart mobility sector.
Reporting to the Head of Information Security you will be operating as a technical security SME, facilitating a more robust security operation post GDPR.
- Management of technical security compliance with company policy, educating stakeholders and working with them to achieve and record technical security compliance,
- Owns the Technical Security Policy (TSP), maintains and reviews that document in keeping with legislative, regulatory and policy requirements, communicates content to stakeholders,
- Provides the technical security road map for the business, including technical aspects such as anti-malware, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Event and Incident management (SIEM) and Intruder Prevention / Detection Systems (IPS/DPS),
- Acts as a Security Architect where required to do so to assist in specific project design and implementation activities,
- Ensures that technical security processes and procedures are maintained in keeping with compliance requirements, reporting to the Head of Security, Risk and Compliance on such matters.
- Conducts technical vulnerability assessments (including regular penetration testing) of IT systems and processes, identifying potential vulnerabilities, makes recommendations for risk mitigation,
- Keeps abreast of security vulnerabilities and implements a proactive defensive strategy for the company to defend against electronic threats,
- Evaluates products and third-party security cloud-based security capabilities in keeping with internal processes,
- Manages security incidents including the management of forensic investigations, in keeping with internal process.
Skills & Experience;
- Broad range of experience in architecting and delivering security solutions
- Experience of Cloud hosting (AWS, Azure) technologies and in-depth understanding of associated security management controls
- Demonstrates a wide range of security understanding in technology across differing platforms
- Excellent senior stakeholder's communication
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of security principles and methodologies
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of security management frameworks e.g. ISO 27001
- Demonstrates good knowledge of the security marketplace, products and capabilities and understands the relationship between a variety of common security solutions
- Demonstrates in-depth and hands-on knowledge of Active Directory, Windows and Linux operating systems.
Apply now with an up to date CV for a swift response.