I am recruiting for an Information Security Manager to join a global, SaaS based Enterprise Software solutions provider.
You will be responsible for secure system design and policies to ensure that they are protected from internal and external threats, within a highly regulated environment.
You will be an experienced Information Security professional with a proven track record of implementing security controls in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
You should have a clear understanding of the challenges of information security within a SaaS environment and be confident in working with auditors for compliance with PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and SOC controls.
- Technical understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Understanding of PCI DSS and or ISO 27001 Controls
- Knowledge of SIEM tools (e.g SecureWorks, Logrhythm)
- Knowledge of cryptography and key management practices
- Knowledge of patch management and implementation cycles
- Access management, approval and control
- Proven ability to make risk based decisions in remediating issues
- Security certifications (CISSP, CISM,CRISC etc)
Any experience of AWS environments would be advantageous, as the company will be moving to AWS in the near future.
The company are currently going through a major expansion process due their success so can offer great opportunities for personal and career development.