Good day to you all!
I am currently seeking an experienced Implementation Project Manager for Childrens Social Care Services for a Local Authority in the West Midlands.
The candidate will be the Lead PM and manage the implementation of the Childrens Social Care Management & Finance system - LCS, EHM & Controcc to the required quality levels within the project cost and time constraints.
Some of the duties involved will be:
- Establish and manage an appropriate project team structure to deliver the project
- Managing and leading the project team
- Providing status updates to the Programme Manager
- Identfying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes
- Monitor and control the progress of the project including profiling budgets, milestones and risks
The right candidate will need to have experience of:
- Delivering the Liquid Logic products and excellent knowledge of Project Management methodologies followed to deliver these systems
- Managing diverse and productive teams including Business Analysts, Social Workers, Developers, Project Managers and Testers
- Stakeholder engagement - managing multiple 3rd party suppliers and ensuring they keep to the contracted terms and conditions
- Leading the Data Migration from various data sources such as SWIFT
- Leading on systems integration with corporate systems such as Oracle
If you would like a new challenge, or to further enhance your career, then please contact us today!