Head of Service & Supplier Management - Permanent - North West - c£70 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Head of Service & Supplier Management on a permanent basis. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the organisations IT estate Service Management and Technical Operations. In addition, you will play a key role in including the organisation of 3rd party suppliers who are responsible for delivering the IT service to agreed SLA's.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the lead for the IT Service Management teams in order to ensure the organisations IT estate is ran effectively and efficiently;
- Being responsible for managing the helpdesk support (1st, 2nd and 3rd Line) across the IT function;
- Ensuring the effective use of the IT Service Management Solution.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of performing a similar role within as similar scaled organisation;
- Experience and knowledge of using ITIL v3;
- Previous experience of managing the disaster recovery and business continuity plans and execution.
This role offers a base salary of up to £70 000 and other benefits including 25 days annual leave (with the option buying more), medical insurance and flexible working.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV