Head of Development - North West - Contract - Up to £700
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation based in the North West that is looking to recruit a Head of Development on an initial 6 month contract. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a team of developers ensuring that projects are delivered efficiently.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring a team of software developers, providing support and guidance when needed;
- Developing strategies so that the team is able to hit goals and objectives;
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as a Senior Level Developer with a proven track record in leading and managing teams;
- Knowledge of programming languages and methodologies;
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV