Are you a great leader with strong development skills? Are you looking for your next challenge?
Do you miss being hands-on in the development process from start to finish? Are you left wanting to be part of that incredible development team where you can teach others and still learn yourself with a positive atmosphere and great developers? If so, then this could be your next venture.
- Be part of a team of developers and digital marketing professionals, working together to deliver quality solutions in good time for clients
- Adopt a professional approach and behaviour when dealing with the business community
- Liaise with the Marketing and Design teams throughout all development phases to ensure the projects are in-line with the company needs
- Stay up to date with emerging innovations and technology trends
- Support and mentor junior members of staff
- Ensure compliance with security standards
- Carry out Personal Development meetings with all developers in team
- Be responsible for ensuring the team are clear regarding deliverables
- Managing team workloads and recording development times
- Overseeing the production and maintenance of systems for in-house developed products
Key Skills of the role:
- Great experience of development frameworks and their implementation
- Solid commercial development experience in Object Orientated PHP (5+ preferable), ideally using multiple MVC frameworks (Zend, Magento, Symfony, or Laravel)
- Experience of conducting code reviews, ensuring compliance with coding standards
- Solid MySQL skills with an understanding of design best-practice and how to tune queries to achieve peak performance
- Able and willing to be hands-on with development, and to proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, adaptable and receptive to change
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of SEO, UX and UI principles and how they will affect your designs and implementations
- Experience of email marketing, template coding and automation
- Any other experience is valued!
- Free parking
- Generous Pension
- Flexible Working Hours
- Friday lunches on the Company
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, apply now!