We are currently recruiting for a Head of Data vacancy, this is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Data and Analytics to create a new team from scratch!
You will contribute to the success of my client through providing relevant insights and effective planning across the business, third parties and their customers.
You will be responsible for establishing and leading a new team to achieve key accountabilities, including:
Establish and develop a team of data analysts and resource planners
Lead delivery of the complex and/or strategic analytics projects
Acting as a subject matter expert during innovation projects
- Working closely with the data science team on automation and machine learning projects
Undertake detailed data analysis to enable cross-functional forecasting and provide recommendations based on reporting insight
- Being part of new business pitches and providing solutions to potential clients
Supporting in the forming of long and short term strategic objectives and assessing them for feasibility, potential benefit and cohesion with other business objectives and priorities
Skills required for suitable Head of Analytics:
- PC literate with experience in the use of statistical and IT packages
- Great communication skills
- Reporting writing and presentation of results
- Great personal planning and time management
- An inquisitive mind focused on addressing and solving data and analysis problems
- Preferred degree in Mathematics, statistics or engineering
If you fit the description above and are interested please send an up to date CV as soon as possible as they are looking to move quite quickly with the role.
Don't miss out, this is a great opportunity to learn and gain exposure to the wider business!
Closing date: Friday 15th.
Talent International are acting as an employment agency in regards the role of Head of Data and Analytics.
You must have the current right to work in the UK to be considered.