Head of Business Intelligence
Salary: Competitive, + Bonus, Flexible working, Car or Allowance Pension and other Excellent Benefits!
I seek a Head of Business Intelligence for a leading Financial giant, that are known for being dynamic, rapidly growing, career and changing.
This organisation is going through an impressive growing phase as it starts to accelerate the use of working with the latest technologies within Business Intelligence and Analytics reporting tools, including Power BI and Tableau, and if that hasn't grabbed your attention, they have also recently partnered with Microsoft resulting in massive plans to develop and grow all areas of the Business.
Responsibilities in the role:
Your role will be responsible to mature this Business Intelligence area of the business, as they continue to grow. Your fist task will be to improve the quality of service it delivers internally and externally, that will include advising and managing a development strategy for the team to meet the company's goals and objectives, with your time being spent evenly across each.
- To plan for team growth considering the blend/level of skills required within team
- To assist in resourcing decisions
- To review project progress and overview of the performance of all individuals in team
- To keep up to date with the latest BI / MI technologies and methodologies
- To facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout team, including standardisation of system architecture, source control and deployment processes
- Excellent understanding of BI Reporting technologies and Dashboards
- Experience of managing BI Teams
- Experience of Delivering BI Projects
- SQL Server
- PowerBI or Tableau - Desirable
- Good experience of understanding and writing business requirements
- A proven track record of delivering solutions to an agreed standard using agreed industry methodologies
In return, the organisation is offering a Competitive salary + Bonus, Car or Allowance, Flexible working, Pension and other Excellent Benefits!
If you would want to hear more about this opportunity or apply for this role, then please send an up to date version of your CV, and all applications will be contacted within 48 hours.