Head of Business Change - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £70 000
Talent International is working with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Head of Business Change on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the organiastion's change portfolio is in line with both corporate and IT strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with senior management in order to analyse the requirements for change and ensure it aligns with the organisations overall strategy;
- Leading on the definition of benefits in order to inform the business case;
- Developing the Business Analysis Team to provide effective business analysis.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Leading on the delivery of multiple, complex projects;
- Delivering successful business design;
- Developing change readiness methods to deliver effective business change.
In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for determining the strategic direction of the organisation and will play a key role in long-term business planning.
This role offers a base salary of up to £70 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits such as private medical insurance and an attractive pension scheme.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.