Head of Business Intelligence
Up to £80,000 + Package
My clients Business Intelligence team works with key stakeholders throughout the business to pull together data into an online platform (Power BI) that can be used and analysed to deliver real time insight into our performance and help us make intelligent business decisions.
Who are we looking for?
Following the build of our BI strategy we are now looking for an experienced Data Intelligence specialist who can drive and deliver an integrated data intelligence strategy.
Our values mean a lot to us and we are looking for someone who embodies these. Genuine, Collaborative, Passion and Striving for excellence are at the core of all our employees and everything we do is about ensuring we get it right first time for our customers so it is important that this resonates with you.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Manage the reporting development team ensuring that all system testing, user acceptance testing and production releases follow all appropriate change Management processes and system methodologies.
- Manage the strategy and development of Planning and Forecasting tool and promoting its use across the business. This will include overseeing the delivery of end user training, on either an individual or classroom basis as required on all Reporting and BI related applications. This also includes supporting Finance and the wider business through the annual plan and forecast process.
- Be responsible for managing their team's activity, work prioritisation and delivery in accordance with service and quality standards
- Promote good risk management practices and ensure all applicable policies are followed by the team.
- Be responsible for providing technical support for Oracle EBS, Essbase, CDM, Tagetik, ETL, Workflow & OLAP tools to ensure that the highest standards are achieved within the department and an attitude of continuous personal development is adopted.
- Develop methodologies, techniques, tools and processes within area of accountability
- Be responsible for managing, coaching and development of team members utilising the performance management system.
- Ensure that effective relationships are established and maintained with other business areas across the company.
Salary and package:
- Generous pension (19%)
- Annual bonus scheme
- 30 days' holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits package (eg: dental insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers)
- Generous 25% discount off our general products
Up to £80,000 + Package
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Head of Business Intelligence opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.