Graduate Support Analyst - Yorkshire - Up to £28 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading technology provider that is looking to recruit a Graduate Support Analyst on a permanent basis.
Based in Yorkshire, the successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and resolving any potential issues that may occur during the production lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the identification of errors and correcting them;
- Developing software to prevent future errors;
- Providing updates to relevant parties.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a Maths or IT degree;
- Experience in C# and .Net;
- Exposure to SQL and GMC.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation as they undergo their next phase of growth.
This role offers a competitive basic salary in addition to other benefits such as a pension and 25 days annual leave.
If you are anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV