Graduate Support Analyst - South East - Up to £30 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading technology company that is looking to recruit a Graduate Support Analyst on a permanent basis. Based in the South East, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level application support to the organisations products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support for applications;
- Leading on the creation and maintenance of documentation;
- Escalating any issues to 3rd line support when needed.
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree educated;
- Have experience with HTML, XML, Java and other technologies;
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV