Graduate Developer - Permanent - Yorkshire - Up to £22000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Communications provider that is looking to recruit a Graduate Developer on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of products to time and budget.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development of workflows for Direct and Transactional mailing;
- Providing advice to stakeholders (both internal and external);
- Conducting reviews of job requirements and raising any concerns.
The successful candidate will have:
- A computing degree (or equivalent in an analytical course);
- Good communication skills;
- An ability to learn skills quickly.
This role offers a base salary of up to £22 000 and other benefits including an attractive pension scheme.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.