Graduate Developer - Leicester - Permanent - Up to £22 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Communications company that is looking to recruit a Graduate Developer on a permanent basis. Based in Leicester, this is an excellent opportunity learn the quadient platform and join an organisation as they undergo their next phase of development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of automated systems;
- Delivering and documenting solutions for customers;
- Working closely with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree educated in an IT degree;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Good verbal skills.
Some knowledge or experience of using quadient is desired although not necessary.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your updated CV