An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experineced GDPR Data Analyst for a Public Sector Client looking someone who can help them with their GDPR compliance.
The client is implementing a Document Management Solution. Key to the success of the project is the quality of our data prior to migration. Our GDPR compliance efforts require us to validate the data we currently retain, across all our systems and services.
The Data Cleanser will work within the Service Assurance Team and will be responsible for Data Quality during the roll out of our Document Management Solution, and associated housekeeping tasks across all our other systems that contain Personally Identifiable Information or Special Data as defined by the GDPR.
- A requirement to identify and cleanse data - including but not limited to deduplication, validation, correction and deletion in line with internal policies.
- Monitor and report progress of the data migration and cleansing plan.
- Where there are integration and interface points understand data usage and implications for data cleansing and migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data cleansing and migration approach and processes including validation schemes to ensure accuracy, quality and integrity of all data.
- Perform any related data cleansing and migration activities and tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to meet strict deadlines, well motivated and capable of working in a pressured environment.
- Excellent communication skills, proven customer service experience and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Fully computer literate in the MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite and a general aptitude for working with different IT systems. Experience of CRM such as salesforce and data warehouse systems.
- Recent experience working for a Central Government (preferable) or other Public Sector organisation is a must.
Qualifications, Education, Experience and Training
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Stakeholder and relationship management experience within a complex business environment
- Knowledge of technical/digital project management is preferable but not essential.
If you want a new challenge and and exciting prospect to further enhance your career, then do get in touch with us today!