Full Stack Junior Developer
Package: £28,000 + Bonus, Flexible working hours, working from home options, 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays, 10% Employer Pension Contribution, Casual Dress code, and lots of other fantastic benefits.
My client based in Birmingham are Seeking a motivated, Junior Full Stack Developer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and friendly team, and work for an organisation that prides themselves at putting innovation and a great environment for its employees first and If this hasn't tempted you enough, they have beer fridge Fridays, plus lots of social events that I will be more than happy to talk to you about.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced and agile environment, and can embrace and thrive in a culture of continual innovation and optimization. They will have a keen attention to detail and the ability to take ideas all the way from concept to execution. My Client is looking for smart people who can learn quickly, love technology, and have a passion for building great looking UI, intelligent UX and optimised customer journeys that deliver real business results.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, and implement front-end, responsive web code and design for marketing execution
- Build digital advertising campaigns, landing pages, and html emails
- Manage digital marketing assets
- Work with the wider marketing team to design and implement campaigns
- Help map out and built optimised customer journeys across the website
- Collaborate with marketing teammates and other project stakeholders to accomplish project goals
- Assist back-end web developers with troubleshooting
To succeed in the role, candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using HubSpot and Wordpress
- UI Design expertise
- Self-starter able to complete projects and analysis independently
- Strong communicator and team member. Able to work cross-functionally
- Proven project management abilities
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Junior Full Stack Developer opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.