Full-Stack Developer - 6 month con- PHP - City of London
My City of London based client, an award-winning Marketing Agency is on the lookout for a Full-Stack Developer to join the team for an initial 6-month contract, extension highly likely.
This role requires candidates to be able to start within the next week and hit the ground running on the internal projects.
You'll be joining a well-established development team that works across external and internal projects. They operate three areas of development: Internal & public facing products, Data engineering & reporting, and client facing agency style work.
The Techy Part:
- PHP (Ideally PHP7)
- Laravel or Symfony experience
- Strong CSS including Sass/Less & frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind or Bulma.
- MySQL, pgSQL or comparable RDBMS including query optimisation.
- Excellent communication skills
- LEMP/LAMP stack knowledge (Can you get a server up and running with PHP 7?)
Location: City of London
Day Rate: £400- 450 per day
Start: within the next 7 days
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, relaxed organisation and work on a number of exciting projects. If you are interested, please apply today.