3x Full Stack Developer
My client based in Nottingham is looking for motivated Full Stack developers to join their fast-growing platform development team and support their team in its mission to transform their sector through digitalisation.
This is a fantastic time to join and see your input in the digital transformation. As the company is looking to expand their development teams within next 12 months there will be fantastic opportunites for career progression. This innovative company is a supportive organisation that offers entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment where you will be rewarded adequately for your hard work with competitive salaries, pensions and performance related benefits.
We are looking for
- Work across back and front-end areas of the technology stack to write performant code to deliver a software solution.
- Work closely with engineering/domain experts, data scientists and modellers to productise novel algorithmic approaches to solving problems.
- Work closely with UX, design and backend teams to deliver web applications which are modern, attractive and response, as well as well-performing and functional.
- Understand the IT architecture and develop around this, enhancing where necessary.
- Programming code in staged environments.
- Work in a 'devops' environment and complete bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills in the software development space, adding languages, libraries and technology to your skill set.
- Peer-review code and recommend changes.
- Work in an agile setup, with scrum teams, a platform roadmap feeding product backlogs, and regular sprint planning and cycles.
- For your own work, take ownership and be accountable for providing customer satisfaction through quality work and meeting target deadlines.
- A good computer science degree or similar experience.
* Experience with and knowledge of Python.
* Experience with and knowledge of building and using APIs for web applications.
* Experience with and knowledge of building web applications that use APIs.
* HTML and CSS skills.
* Drive to learn and improve.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Tenacity and determination.
* Experience with agile development and related tools such as Visual Studio Online.
- Casandra, Spark knowledge.
- Go and SonarQube knowledge.
- Experience of working across front and back-end development teams.
- Ability to understand the 'problem' as well as the technological approach to the solution.
Successful candidates will be considered for 1 stage face to face interview which is CV and competency based. Please apply today, all candidates with relevant skillset will be contacted within 48 hours.