I am pleased to be supporting the continued growth of a highly successful digital agency in Bristol though a period of sustained growth due to significant project wins.
You will be excited by the prospect of working within an agile team delivering high profile projects on time and to a level that constantly surpasses the client's expectations.
- This role does not require a specific amount of experience in years or relevant degree, it's more about your ability, passion and potential.
What you get
- Competitive salary up to £45k plus benefits.
- Direct involvement trough complete SDLC and the ability to influence the project's direction from the outset.
- Brand new Macbook with 27" 4k monitor for your work station
What you have done
- Extensive experience developing customer facing responsive websites
- Experience with JS frameworks, either React, node.js or Angular
- Understanding of web accessibility standards
- Exposure to frontend automated testing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
This an excellent and rare opportunity to join an excellent company at a time of significant client wins, so if you are interested in finding out more about the role please either click apply or give me a call on 01173 320 820
Talent International are operating as an employment agency in relation to this role. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.