Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge with excellent prospects and high quality training to progress and further your IT career?
We are currently shortlisting for a Front End Developer for a client in the London area.
The client are currently setting up Agile Product Teams to help deliver Software Products to their stakeholders, as well as helping the transition from old legacy systems used by the teams and offices throughout country.
You will be embedded within the Development Teams supporting the creation and continuous improvements of the client's suite of new learner information systems. This is a complex set of services that must improve management of the "lifecycle" of learners and trainees.
You will work to produce innovative and high quality software applications, products and services within an Agile Scrum environment that is highly user-centric.
Systems and Development environment used
- Currently all cloud-based on Azure
- Accessibility standards and practices e.g. WCAG 2.0, code validation, WAI-ARIA
- Basic UX desgin and wireframing
- Current range of software and products being used:
- Nice to have - Angular modules e.g. Animate, Route, Translate; Bower; Gulp; Npm; Jhint; Jasmine + Karma + PhantomJS; Protractor + Cucumber + Gerkin; Webstorm or IntelliJ or Sublime Text
- MySQL; MSSQL
- Java Stack
- Team collaboration - JIRA + Confluence + Slack
Experience and Knowledge
- LESS or SASS
- HTTP APIs (REST and SOAP)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience working in large Agile Scrum delivery projects
- Educated to a Masters level or equivalent level of experience of working at a senior level in a specialist area
- Evidence of continuing professional development
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity, apply TODAY!