Front End Developer - Node/Agile
We are currently looking for several Front End Devs to work on an initial 12 month contract based in central London. This will be working on a large digital transformation programme.
- Senior Node skills (3+ years Node.js specific, 5+ Overall)..
- Have demonstrable experience of working with client technology stack (Node.js, Java, Postgres, Reddit, AWS, Puppet, RabbitMQ). This role is anticipated to by 80% Node.js development, 20% Java.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully integrating systems via APIs, including on-premise and other cloud-based services.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully working with other suppliers/3rd parties/other partners in the delivery of public sector digital services;
- iteratively developing and improving them using Agile methods and practices.
- Have demonstrable expertise in automated testing and DevOps approaches
- Capable of delivering high-quality services with automated testing processes.
If you'd like to hear more about this role, please click and apply.