Front-End Developer - 6 month con- VanillaJS -City of London
My City of London based client, an award-winning Marketing Agency is on the lookout for a Front-End Developer to join the team for an initial 6-month contract, extension highly likely.
This role requires candidates to be able to start within the next week and hit the ground running on the internal projects.
You'll be joining a well-established development team that works across external and internal projects. They operate three areas of development: Internal & public facing products, Data engineering & reporting, and client facing agency style work.
The Techy Part:
- Building complex single page applications that can consume API's
- Expert in HTML and CSS
- Experience with some other major JS frameworks or libraries such as Angular, React or VueJS
- CSS frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of templating languages such as Blade or Twig
- Experience with PHP, particularly as it relates to front end work
- Experience working with Shopify
Location: City of London
Day Rate: £400-£450 per day DOE
Start: within the next 7 days
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, relaxed organisation and work on a number of exciting projects. If you are interested, please apply today.