Front End Developer
We are looking for a brilliant Front End Developer to work on a large digital transformation programme.
Working in a truly agile environment, this is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from its early stages and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of these important web applications.
- Demonstrable understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as SASS.
- Proven experience of adhering to WCAG accessibility criteria at AA standard, and use of related accessibility mark-up such as ARIA.
- Ability to communicate accessibility requirements to other team members.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of GIT
- Proven understanding of all desktop and mobile browsers and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Working experience with automation tools such as Gulp or Grunt.
- Experience developing digital services for GOV.UK.
- Experience of using a Microsoft Stack (C#/.net/MVC/Razor view engine)