Exstream Developer - Permanent - East Midlands - Up to £60 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading communications company based in the East Midlands that is looking to recruit an Exstream Developer on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of print and online formats. In addition, they will also be responsible for solutions automation including the preparation of data and post composition processing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the documentation of composition in OpenText Exstream / Dialogue;
- Designing and executing test plans to satisfy customer needs;
- Providing ongoing to support to applications.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of working with OpenText Exstream;
- Experience in the end to end design and delivery of communication workflows for print and online;
- An understanding for Testing and Sign Off for new developments and changes to existing workflows.
This role offers a basic salary of up to £60000 (depending on experience) and other benefits such as a pension childcare vouchers.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV