Talent International are recruiting for a world-leading agency who provide a comprehensive range of critical information on a global basis, supporting activities including economic development, environmental protection, resource exploration and utilisation, scientific research and security and defence.
Software development is a core activity at this agency, they use Agile to deliver, running multiple self-organising teams, creating software for desktop, web and mobile. Emphasis is all on quality, with high standards for design, test automation and continuous delivery.
Working as part of a highly supportive and collaborative agile team, the successful applicant will be hands on coding in .Net for Azure and other platforms. The expectation is to deliver high quality software, supported by automated testing and deployment.
- An expert understanding of core C# .Net
- Commercial experience of crafting good quality code, typically with 3-4+ years' experience in C# .Net.
- An expert knowledge of design principles and patterns
- Able to work collaboratively, sharing information and building supportive, responsive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders. (collaborating and partnering)
- Able to communicate with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm (leading and communicating)
- Has a strong focus on continuous learning for oneself, others and the organisation (building capability for all)
- Open to change, suggesting ideas for improvements to the way things are done, and working in smarter, more focused ways (Changing and Improving)