Want to work on Greenfield Dynamics CRM solutions that are transforming the way local authorities engage with citizens?
This is an opportunity to join a well-established technology consultancy with a large UK footprint.
As a Solution Architect, you will lead consultation with clients bridging the technical and non- technical challenges associated with implementing Microsoft stack technologies.
- Technical and functional solutions allowing adoption of new technology features
- Lead on design of sector specific IP
- Gather requirements, identify gaps, create functionality to bridge.
- Ability to provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers
- Design complex solutions, taking a leading role from pre-sales through to the development phase.
- Design and implement business process documentation / compliance in all business process
- Oversee configuration, testing and evaluation of applications
Salary £70,000 - £90,000
Pension, private healthcare and flexible benefits
Must be able to work up to 4 days per week in the London office
If you are interested in applying then please click "apply" or get in touch with myself Patrick Grimshaw at Hunter Charles for an initial conversation