Our client is looking for a Drupal Developer to work on an initial 6 month contract for them based in central London. This is working on a digital transformation piece.
They'd also like to see demonstrable experience in web technologies other than Drupal. Of particular interest would be Ruby, Python, Go or Node.
As a lead developer you will be designing and building web systems that make a genuine difference to people's lives. You'll make sure we build things the right way, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends, whilst delivering working software early and often.
You'll be working on our acclaimed open-source public services, with user needs at the heart of everything, helping us transform Government for the future. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you'll be helping define how we do what we do, and making sure that our systems are built to be changed rapidly.
1)Drupal 7 experience
3)Awareness of automated testing techniques3
An understanding of version control (ideally with Git) is essential, as is an awareness of automated testing techniques, modern deployment approaches and how cloud infrastructure is managed.
- Develop and maintain our user-centred, open source Drupal system for selecting candidates for appointment as Judges
- Be responsible for development for small projects in their entirety
- Build automated tests to support our continuous deployment environment
- Review your colleagues' code and submit your code for peer review as part of the release process.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team and community, both developers and non-developers
- Help build and maintain a diverse, inclusive culture across the development community, growing awareness, inclusivity, and balance
- Occasionally participate in 2nd line support during office hours, and sometimes out of hours
Please click and apply to hear more.