This role is to work on CHAS 's Catalyst project for a Public Sector client in the London area.
My client is looking for an experienced .Net and CRM developer who has experience of working in Azure and 365 environment. skills looking for are ....
- Hands-on experience in Software Development as a software developer, developing Web Applications.
- Deep understanding of SDLC processes, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build and test automation, and release management.
- Hands-on experience using Agile methodology using one or more of these - Scrum, DevOps, Scaled Agile etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure and Amazon AWS, Cloud Migration, Micro services.
- Hands-on experience with dashboard and business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- Strong experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, html, CSS, Angular, design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), SOLID design principles)
- Strong experience of dot net and CRM 365 integration in Microsoft Azure environment.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC), web services, MVC, and Web API.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Previous Public Sector experience is required.
The role is in scope of IR35.
If you're looking for a new and challenging role then please get in touch today!