Talent International are recruiting for a world-leading agency who provide a comprehensive range of critical information on a global basis, supporting activities including economic development, environmental protection, resource exploration and utilisation, scientific research and security and defence.
Software development is a core activity at this agency, they use Agile to deliver, running multiple self-organising teams, creating software for desktop, web and mobile. Emphasis is all on quality, with high standards for design, test automation and continuous delivery.
Purpose of Role.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software .Net Engineer to join our Customer team, where we use Agile to deliver, running multiple teams to create customer focussed digital services. We emphasise quality and have high standards for design, test automation and continuous delivery.
Depending on experience and skill set, the successful candidate will join the team as either a Software .Net Engineer, Senior .Net Software Engineer or an Expert .Net Engineer.
Working as part of a highly supportive and collaborative agile team, the successful applicant will be hands on coding in .Net for Azure and other platforms. The expectation is to deliver high quality software, supported by automated testing and deployment.
- For our Software .Net Engineer role we are looking for candidates who have at least 1 year's commercial experience in C# .Net or a similar language.
- For our Senior .Net Software Engineer role, we are looking for candidates who have a good understanding of C# and have over 2 years' experience in .Net, .
For our Expert .Net Software Engineer position, the applicant will be an expert in one or more core technologies holding over 3 years' experience in C# .Net. The applicant will have spent time investigating new tools and techniques and mentoring others.
- Work in an agile support team, designing and crafting software solutions
- Use automated testing and deployment to build and support a continuous delivery environment
- Collaborate with others in the development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both engineers and non-engineers
- Continually develop your own skills as part of a programme of continuous professional development
- Take part in the support of applications and platforms
If any of these roles interest you at all and you would like to hear more about them, please get in contact!