My client is looking for a number of .Net/C# Developers to work on a large Digital Transofrmation Programme in the Public Sector.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from it's early stages and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of these important web applications.
- Able to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features.
- Able to develop software using SQL Server as the underlying data store.
- Able to write code to meet user requirements using Test Driven Development approach (TDD).
- Ability to deliver maintaninable/clean code
- Able to deliver software to utilise the features of the Azure Platform.
- Comfortable coding in the open using GIT
- Able to deliver Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Able to deliver Web Services using WebAPI.
- Adherence to SOLID Principles.
- Understand and implement advanced archiitectural/design patterns
- Able to deliver Enterprise Level Applications.
- Experienced in developing distributed applications and nan understanding of the associated technologies.
- An understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Able to deliver software in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kaban).
- An understanding of Continuous Intergration/Development.
- Familiarity with Dapper or another ORM.
- Able to deliver software using BDD.
This role is OUTSIDE of IR35.
If you are a talented .Net C# Developer (experienced in TDD, SQL, Azure, MVC) and are interested in taking on a challenging new role based in Coventry, send your CV in TODAY!