Role: Senior Backend Developer
Rate: £450 - £500 per day
Contract length: 6 months - with possibility of extension.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to work for our client based in Coventry on a large digital transformation programme.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from its early stages and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of important web applications.
- Able to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features .Net CORE
- Able to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store
- Able to write code to meet user requirements using a Test Driven Development approach
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code
- Able to deliver software to utilise the features of the Azure platform
- Comfortable coding in the open using GIT
- Able to deliver web applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Able to deliver web services using WebAPI
- Adherence to SOLID Principles
- Understand and implement advanced architectural/design patterns
- Able to deliver Enterprise Level Applications
- Experienced in developing distributed applications and an understanding of the associated technologies
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- Able to delivery software in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- An understanding of Continuous Integration/Development
- Familiarity with Dapper or another ORM
- Able to deliver software using BDD
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch as soon as possible, contact Katherine Clarke on 01173 320 813 or katherine.clarke @ talentinternational.com