We are looking for a .NET CRM Developer- to work with our Local Government client based in South West London improving the lives of local residents.
£500 - £550 p/d (Inside IR35) - 6 month rolling contracts - Agile environment - Start ASAP.
Our client are looking for experienced .Net and CRM developer who has experience of working in Azure and 365 environment.
Skill required will be:
- Hands-on experience in Software Development as a software developer, developing Web Applications.
- Deep understanding of SDLC processes, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build and test automation and release management.
- Hands-on experience using Agile methodology using one or more of these - Scrum, DevOps, Scaled Agile etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure and Amazon AWS, Cloud Migration, Micro services.
- Hands-on experience with dashboard and business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- Strong experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, html, CSS, Angular, design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), SOLID design principles)
- Strong experience of dot net and CRM 365 integration in Microsoft Azure environment.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC), web services, MVC, and Web API.
If you'd like to hear more, please get in touch ASAP