Digital Tech Lead
Stoke on Trent
Up to £70 000 P/A
My client is fast paced, ever expanding, innovative business looking for talented Digital tech lead to join the team across sites in the North West and Midlands at an exciting time of growth.
As a digital tech lead you will successfully manage delivery of internally developed systems and will ensure that the correct culture is in place to allow for an effective and constantly improving development team.
You will be effective leader, diplomatic and calm, influential and trusted professional, comfortable in pressured environments. Successful candidate will have senior leadership experience with strong stakeholder management credentials across Digital development team PMO and other stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Working on enterprise class solutions
- Front end, API and service delivery
Technical skills required:
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure code quality across the estate
- Ensure technical debt is clearly visible and managed
- Ensure team members are given opportunity to grow their technical skills
- Advise on technical delivery and identify skills gaps where necessary
- Prevent waste by maintaining focus on simple solution design
- Ensure that delivery teams consider options for delivery before development commences
- Assist with investigations of incidents and report back on findings
- Recruitment of developers
- Ensure all team members can make an equal contribution in decisions
- Create an inclusive environment for all
- Escalates issues where work is behind schedule to ensure transparency and speed of recovery
- Writes code
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking conferences /associations / groups, to stay current on Industry developments & innovations. Encourage, support and coach other team members in their own development.
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department, the team and the company as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
If you would like to secure an interview for this great role, please submit the latest version of your CV. All suitable professionals will be contacted within 24 hrs.