Digital Product Manager - CTC clearance
Contract 3 months initially
We are looking for a Product Manager for our client to work on a large digital transformation program.
About the role:
They are looking for someone with CTC clearance, and somebody who has good GDS knowledge.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for the delivery, ongoing success and continuous improvement of one or more digital products. These digital services can be public-facing and internal tools used
- Leadership of one or more multidisciplinary agile delivery teams to deliver excellent new products and iterations to existing products to meet user needs.
- Supporting business and service improvement through the development of digital capability
- Conducting customer and product discovery to define an ecosystem, understand and redesign user journeys, develop user personas and to create a product vision based on those findings.
- Able and willing to challenge the status quo, and to empower others they work with to challenge their own assumptions.
- Experience as a product manager in the principles and application of agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean Startup.
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills, tailored to the needs of the audience.
- Having worked to drive through change and/or deliver transactional services in big, complex organisations like the public sector, banking, travel, IT or similar.
- An understanding of complex transactional services and re-engineering or redesigning legacy systems and services.
- A good appreciation for, and ideally practical experience of, service design, user research, UX, design, data and development principles, and how each contribute to the creation of successful products.
- Work experience with some recognised leading organisations in the digital world.
Please click and apply to hear more.