Digital Delivery Manager
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500
Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
· Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning _ iterating frequently.
· Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
· Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
· Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
· Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
· Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
· Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Delivery Manger, (Project Manager) proven AGILE DELIVERY over a number of years - used to running full agile ceremonies.
Needs to have proven delivery track record via Agile delivery and not ex-prince2 project management type.
1) Experience of agile experience
2) Working within in a Digital background within the public sector