Role: Digital Delivery Manager
Contract Length: 6 Months
IR35: Out of Scope
£500 per day
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning _ iterating frequently.
- Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Delivery Manager, (Project Manager) proven AGILE DELIVERY over a number of years - used to running full agile ceremonies.
- Needs to have proven delivery track record via Agile delivery and not ex-prince2 project management type.
If this sounds of interest to you. I can discuss this in more detail over the phone.