Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst / Software Solutions / UX / UI Technical Business Analyst / South Wales / Contract
£350 - £450 (DOE)
I am working with a pioneering technical business based in South Wales who are experiencing exponential growth. Due to this growth they are in need of a Business Analyst to join them on a contract basis for a rolling 6 month. Due to the nature of the client you will need to be eligible to undertake financial services style on boarding and background checks.
Digital Business Analyst Spec:
- You will have experience with lean customer-focused product development and the ability to act as Digital Business Analyst.
- You will have experience in a technical Business Analyst role working with software engineers and business analysts as well as the Scrum Master.
- You will be comfortable with ambiguity that comes from working in a fast paced and ever changing environment. You will turn any ambiguity into solutions that achieve a positive outcome.
- You will embrace collaboration within the team and across other teams. You will work to erase blocks and challenges.
- You will demonstrate a real passion for requirements gathering and end user interaction.
- Communicate with empathy and accuracy
- Focus on what's really important, and prioritise vital work
- You will think in terms of the bigger picture, but deliver on the local detail.
- You will demonstrate strong analytical skills working with both qualitative insights and quantitative data. You will use tangible data to cut through opinions and deliver facts.
- You will learn enough detail to ask the software engineers probing questions about architecture and product alike.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity then please send me your CV in the first instance and I will call you to discuss the role in the strictest detail.
Business Analsyt / Senior Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst / Software Solutions / UX / UI Technical Business Analyst / South Wales / Contract