We are looking for a number of talented WebOps / Web Operations Engineers to work on a greenfield digital programme which will be building new services that are API Driven.
This is an exciting digital transformation project to be involved in: an Agile / Product team / creative environment
* Developing automation and templates for Azure and AWS
* Knowledge of integrated cloud architectures and solutions.
* Understanding of common web application architectures.
* Understanding of techniques for management of encryption keys and certificates
* Experience debugging a complex multi-server service.
* Comfortable with configuration management tools.
* Familiarity with network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL.
* Deploying and configuring machines in a cloud environment.
* Understanding of application deployment strategies and continuous integration.
* Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as git.
* Experience configuring and managing Linux servers for serving a dynamic website.
* Previous experience with Bash scripting, Java, Node.JS, Ruby or Python.
* Experience working in an agile environment with across multiple projects.
* Knowledge of the principles underlying public/private key encryption schemes
* Installation and management of open source monitoring tools
* Experience with open source solutions and community
* Experience using automated tests to continuously validate your work
If you have the relevant skills and are interested please send your CV today - I look forward to explaining the role to you in more detail.
DevOps / WebOps / Site Reliability Engineer/ AWS / Puppet / Chef / Automation / Terraform / Cloudformation Jenkins / Infrastructure / code / Linux Administration / system administration