6 months initial
Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack; building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to do so; testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems; and supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment.
* An understanding of common web application architectures.
* Experience in configuring and managing Linux servers for serving a dynamic website.
* Experience in debugging a complex multi-server service.
* Scripting or basic programming skills.
* Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
* A strong technical foundation in build, release and environments.