Web Operations Engineer
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Sheffield, remote working 1 or 2 days a week
Pay Rate: £550
1) Developing automation and templates for Azure and AWS
2) LINUX based experience, development all the way through to production
3) Working in an agile environment, working on tickets
* Developing automation and templates for Azure and AWS
* Knowledge of integrated cloud architectures and solutions.
* Understanding of common web application architectures.
* Understanding of techniques for management of encryption keys and certificates
* Experience debugging a complex multi-server service.
* Comfortable with configuration management tools.
* Familiarity with network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL.
* Deploying and configuring machines in a cloud environment.
* Understanding of application deployment strategies and continuous integration.
* Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as git.
* Experience configuring and managing Linux servers for serving a dynamic website.
* Previous experience with Bash scripting, Java, Node.JS, Ruby or Python.
* Experience working in an agile environment with across multiple projects.
* Knowledge of the principles underlying public/private key encryption schemes
* Installation and management of open source monitoring tools
* Experience with open source solutions and community
* Experience using automated tests to continuously validate your work