DevOps Architect - Leeds - £120,000 + additional benefits
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading IT Services provider that is looking to recruit a DevOps Architect on a permanent basis. Based in Leeds, this is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation as they undergo their next phase of development.
The successful candidate will be working closely with blue chip clients across a range of sectors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the design of source code branching based workflows and Hooks creation;
- Implementing DevOps, Application Lifecycle Management and Agile Solutions in different organisations;
- Playing a key part in the implementation and ensuring adherence to continuous integration practices.
The successful candidate will have:
- Technical and functional experience;
- A proven track record of implementing DevOps in large organisations;
- Experience of strategizing and implementing DevOps, Application Lifecycle Management and Agile Solutions in organisations.
The role offers a base salary of up to £120,000 with additional benefits including annual leave, an attractive pension and health insurance.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you are interested in hearing more about this opporutnity please click on the link to apply