Developer in Test, £50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Talent are working are working with a fast growth company with offices in London, Asia and the US. Their core product is around digital risk and protecting data loss within online brands. It's powerful and you'll be contributing to their core team by joining as their new Developer in Test.
You will have the freedom to work with the latest technologies in order to rapidly implement new functionality and really be able to influence the technology choices and the underlying architecture and design of our QA infrastructure.
Their current platform is built in Java and Spring and AWS and you will have super strong knowledge of working with test automation as they work with large volume of data.
- Automating test using Selenium and Cucumber
- Have worked with Java, Spring, AWS
- BDD / TDD and Agile methodology
- Experience of Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven
- Knowledge of SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Desirable Cloud services such as AWS or GCE
- Experience of automated security testing tools
- Experience of testing complex web-based applications
- Able to rapidly pick up new concepts, tools and technologies
If this role sounds like you and you fit most of the requirements, touch base with one of our team