We have a fantastic opportunity for a IT support Team Lead to work within a great IT Support team who deliver gold standard end-user support and maintenance to our thier internal employees. Support is provided both in-person and remotely and includes the support of laptop computers, mobile devices, printers, IP telephones, audio/video equipment, video conferencing systems, the administration of our self-service portals, Exchange email and calendaring, access control for Windows and Windows file servers
Being a team lead, you will be responsible for situational awareness of the customer support environment on a daily basis over a global theatre. You will lead by example by providing experience and support to the team and direct them as required. You will lead project teams responsible for a number of goals across the IT spectrum, identify areas for improvement and make an active input into the project roadmap and overall global strategy.
What you will do:
- Provide premier customer service focusing on the end-user at all times.
- Be responsive to ticketed customer service requests, as well as business needs.
- Manage projects alongside customer tickets and prioritise effectively.
- Work with Microsoft SCCM and/or JAMF Casper Suite to manage the estate
- Report with Microsoft SCCM and utilizing SSRS
- Utilize PowerShell to automate common tasks
- Support at an expert level Windows 10 OS
- Support Linux at a basic level
- Support Mac OS X, iPads, and mobile phones including iPhones and Android phones.
- Configure and deploy Windows 10 and Mac OS X through imaging technologies including SCCM, PXE Boot, disk sector cloning and CloneZilla.
- Support enterprise level video conferencing including Cisco and cloud based technologies
- Support Exchange email for various mail clients including MS Outlook for Windows and OS X, Microsoft Outlook Web App, Mac Mail, and Thunderbird.
- Configure and support network printers for OS X and Windows.
- Support end-user's VPN and two-factor authentication configuration.
- Maintain our end-user self-service portals, updating them on a regular basis and pointing out areas for improvement.
- Consistently update the ticketing system, ensuring proper documentation of all work effort
- Create KB articles for any work that the Desktop Team is not familiar with
- Be capable of working individually and as part of a team.
- Proactively address new and emerging problems.
What you will bring to the team:
- Expert level knowledge and experience with Microsoft SCCM and/or JAMF Casper Suite
- Proficiency with utilizing PowerShell to automate common tasks
- Knowledge of and experience with Python, Powershell and/or Bash scripting
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting and automated ticket flow within Atlassian's Jira Ticketing System
- Examples of using automation in order to drive efficiency
- Experience working in IT support.
- Cisco Networking certification a plus.
- Proven record of running IT projects in large scale user environments and track the impact
- Knowledge of project management and endpoint management
- Expert level Windows 10/SCCM Security and estate management. Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Experience supporting both Windows and Apple computers as well as mobile devices.
- Compliance experience
- JSS knowledge
- WSUS knowledge
- Azure knowledge
- Desire to go above and beyond at all times to serve our customers and meet our deadlines.