We have an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Database Administrator with BI. You will join a collaborative team with a variety of responsibilities - the perfect opportunity for you to learn new skills.
As a DBA you will look after the SQL environment. You will also play a crucial role in introducing Power BI, and developing SSIS and SSAS to create a platform for the future. You will drive this project and be responsible for it. You will architect a stable platform to help the business visualise reports for its stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in working with Oracle/SQL clustered environment
- Minimum 5 years' experience in SSIS and SSAS
- Proficient knowledge of Oracle/SQL security management
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Experience of reporting and analytical tools
- Experience in Power BI
Nice to Have:
- Experience of using Oracle Database
Based in Stockport and offering a very competitive salary package: up to £55k + generous benefits including 5 weeks holidays (in addition to bank holidays), 18% private pension scheme, and a fantastic training and development programme in a relaxed but innovative environment.
For more information on this DBA with BI role please send CV's immediately and call to discuss.