Data Warehouse Developer
SQL / SSIS / SSAS / ETL
Salary and package: Fantastic Salary + 10% Bonus, Flexible working hours, Pension, Free Technical training and other fantastic benefits!
Data Warehouse Developer - SQL / SSIS / SSAS / ETL
My client based in Nottingham are Seeking a motivated, Data Warehouse Developer to join their team in Nottingham.
My client prides themselves as being recognised as an organisation that puts Innovation first, when working with technology, as progression is right at the top of the organisations priority list, and this includes allowing their staff to work with the latest technologies within BI, including Tableau, and PowerBI.
They have recently partnered with a global and leading end client, that is considered as a leader in the Technology industry, and because of this recent success story, they are looking to bring in a Data Warehouse Developer.
The successful applicant will be part of a team of 8 other BI & Data Warehouse Developers and you will get the chance to work with a hardworking, and well recognised team in BI industry, and have the opportunity to work with Tableau and PowerBI to your portfolio, as they recognise these are fantastic skills and platforms to work with.
Purpose of this Data Warehouse Developer Role:
- Develop solutions on the Microsoft SQL database platform, utilising both SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Design and develop ETL routines following our development guidelines
- Work alongside other team members on multi-developer projects
- Develop an extensive and detailed knowledge of our systems
- Create and maintain documentation of our systems, tools and processes
- Keep abreast with the latest tools and techniques
- Elegantly written, high quality data solutions
- Improved ways of working with reduced wasteful processes
- You have a strong background in data warehouse development
- You're passionate about delivering high quality solutions that increase customer insight
- You have a solid understanding of database/data warehouse design using Kimball dimension modelling
- You're an expert in T-SQL queries with several years' experience using SSIS and SSAS
- You understand best practice in data governance and have a passion for knowledge retention
- You have experience of building data solutions and delivering them in an Agile way, ensuring value is delivered early and iterated over successive releases
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Data Warehouse Developer opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.