Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus scheme, remote work, etc.
An incredible opportunity has become available in a Birmingham-based company that is on the cutting edge of the tech industry. The position is as a Data Scientist / Architect as part of the software / analytics team and they are looking for people who can match the passion and innovation which is integral to the company culture.
Salary Range: £40 000 - £50 000 with additional benefits and flexible working.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant field
- Familiarity with GIS Software
- Proficiency in a typical programming language: Python, R, Matlab
- In addition to typical machine learning tools / libraries
- Proficiency in relational databases: SQL, Postgres, etc.
- Skilled with data visualisation tools
- Previous industy experience designing and implementing system architectures, defining data pipelines, etc.
- Experience working on Cloud platforms
- Knowledge of distributed database systems: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce
- Experience presenting reports and findings to non-technical individuals
- Experience in R&D operations
- Past experience in data science / data management / software development
- PhD in relevant field